F.A.Q & Tips
The Right Question Brings the Right Answers. A Tarot Reader Answers Your Queries.
One important principle of the Tarot is that the answer depends very much on the question – you will always get a true response, but the more you take responsibility for your question, the more direct and useful the answer will be.
Here are some time tested tips which have been culled from the experts and handed down generations that will help you get the most of your money’s worth from the Tarot cards..
- Think Your Question Through. Note It Down
Take time out and carefully think through your issue before you go in for a Tarot reading. Not only will it save you and the reader’s time, but if you’re paying for a session, it will save you money as well. Carry along a notepad with your questions and jot down the insights.
- Be Clear and Direct.
Questions should be straightforward and clearly defined. A brief background to your concern will help the reader focus better and offer you insights on your specific situation. Vague questions lead to vague answers. If you want a general overview, state it. Remember the Tarot Reader will give you the most honest insights to your situation so the more honest you are with yourself and your reader, the more beneficial the insights will be.
- Avoid Bunching Too Many Questions in One.
I’ve had countless people coming in and ask me to tell them about why their relationship is going through a bad patch, why they are not getting a promotion and if so, how much can they expect? Not only do such questions exhaust the reader, they confuse the issue and the clarity disappears. Slow down, relax, one issue at a time.
- Accept Responsibility for your life
The Tarot believes we can shape our future and provides helpful insights into your present moment and what direction your life can go if you follow a particular advice etc. Ultimately we as human beings are responsible for our own lives, and the Tarot is simply a tool that gives us empowering knowledge. The more informed we are about our present moment, the better decisions we can make about our tomorrow.
Avoid asking questions that deflect responsibility like “Will I get promoted?” Instead you can turn it around to “What do I need to know if I want to be promoted in 6 months?” In that way you are gaining from the wisdom of the Tarot and enabling yourself to work towards a more positive directionThe Tarot can lay forth your options, challenges, strengths, weaknesses, hidden influences and possible outcomes. Ultimately the decision lies in your hands, and no reading is ever carved in stone.
- Avoid Yes/No Questions
Frame a question in such a way that you get more out of a reading. Instead of asking “Will I be happy in marriage?” ask “How can I work towards a happy marriage with my spouse?” In that way, you not only receive guidance, an honest assessment of your situation, you become an active and not passive participant in your own Life. Remember happiness resides in all of us. Sometimes it helps to have a little information to help us find it within.
- Open Mind
As Tarot readers have been saying for centuries, a good tarot reading occurs when you believe and come with an open mind. Without belief, the whole operation is an exercise in futility. You should also be willing to at least consider the advice given to you by the reader, and not dismiss it off hand. Tarot only works for those who are willing to listen.
To quote a famous reader “They do not always tell you what you want to know, but they do always tell what you need to know. They do not always answer the question that you ask, but they will always answer the question that needs answering the most.”
- Treat the Tarot as if it were a friend
A Tarot reading can sometimes be like a visit to a friend who can look at your situation objectively and empathically. Remember a Tarot reader is simply interpreting your cards in context of your question and trying to help you find clarity and focus in your life at that point in time.
- Don’t expect Fortune Telling
Tarot cards, in the hands of an experienced Tarot reader, can tell you things about your past, about your present, and often, things that may happen in the future. But Tarot card reading is not fortune-telling. Any possible outcomes the reader sees are possibilities only. Your future depends on your past and current actions, and you can change your outcome by changing your actions.
To quote Marion Weinstein “What is the future, anyway? It is a state of being that exists in the present – as potential. It is an accumulation of trends, based firmly on the past and present. The future is a choice, or more specifically, a series of choices, just as all of life can be viewed as a large group of choices.”
Examples of Good Questions to ask the Tarot
- What do I need to know about my professional life right now if I want a promotion by the year end?
- How can I improve my relationship with my mother/brother/girlfriend etc?
- Why am I facing recurring troubles with my business?
- What is holding me back from achieving my financial goals?
- What is the best way to handle this situation?
- I have been struggling to find a job that suits me but have not been successful, what aspect of myself am I not seeing?
- Where do I stand on my Life path?
Remember, the more focused your question, the more focused will be your insights. Rely on your better judgment and spend a few minutes carefully thinking your situation through. The Tarot reader will help rephrase your question but first you will need to be clear about what exactly you want him/her to reveal to you with the Tarot cards.
- Confidentiality is strictly maintained during a Tarot reading or Reiki healing, if your feedback or testimonial is ever shared it will be without your name and personal details.
- Tarot readings are not a substitute for medical, legal, financial advice. Since I am neither a lawyer, doctor or financial advisor, the Tarot can only offer broad guidance in this matter. I am not responsible for any decisions made based on the information provided in the reading.
- The Tarot is not a tool for predicting the future. The readings I provide are based on the energy present at the time of the reading and are subject to change based on your actions and decisions. Tarot readings are not 100% and are open to human error.
- I reserve the right to decline any question or client that I deem inappropriate, disrespectful, or unethical.
- I cannot answer questions if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- By booking a Tarot reading, you acknowledge that you are 18 years or older and are responsible for your own decisions and actions.
- Reiki is a complementary therapy that supports the body’s natural healing processes with zero side effects. Results may vary. The healing process is unique to each individual and may take time. I am not a licensed medical professional and do not diagnose or treat medical conditions. Reiki should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice.
- Punctuality is highly appreciated. I will wait for 5 minutes for your appointment if you don’t call or inform me we can reschedule to another date or time. If you don’t show up the second time, the reading stands cancelled and is non refundable
For personalised Tarot appointments and Energy Healing DM me or leave a whatsapp message on 9810138315. Follow for tips, info and forecasts here https://www.instagram.com/mitabhan/
Mita Bhan 2022