“Our life is frittered away by detail… Simplify, simplify.”– Henry Thoreau
The older I get the more I realise I do not need to clutter my mind with irrelevant thoughts, my days with irrelevant activities and my cupboards with excess stuff. When life is clogged with objects, time constraints, relationships, emotions there is no space for happiness. To find clarity and purpose in life, do only what matters. Release everything else. Time to scan all areas of life that are bogging you down – internally and externally. Keep only the things that are truly needed. Nurture the relationships that truly matter. Relinquish the rest. Simplicity involves unburdening your life, and living more lightly with fewer distractions.
Here are a few tips I’ve been following to simplify my life and I hope they bring you peace as well:
- Identify the important and the essentials
- Focus on quality not quantity
- Focus on meaningful relationships and activities
- Limit time wasting activities eg scrolling on social media
- Frequent digital detoxes
- Give, sell, donate, throw the excess
- Plan meals in advance. Make shopping lists before heading out to the supermarket
- Set boundaries
Do share your tips on how you’ve brought simplicity into your life.
India Today Weekly Horoscope for All Sun Signs
For personalised Tarot appointments and Energy HealingDM me or leave a whatsapp message on 9810138315. Follow for tips, info and forecasts here https://www.instagram.com/mitabhan/
Mita Bhan 2023