If there’s anything the Pandemic has taught us in the last 2 years, it’s our mental and physical health. Never before have we read about, cared about or put good habits into practice. From boosting our immune system, to making sure we eat right and exercise enough, we have all understood that Nature is the best medicine. And what could be better than the Sun? Even in the Tarot, the Sun speaks of optimism, vitality, success and radiance. The more we incorporate and understand the meaning of the Sun into our daily lives, the better is our future. A little dose of Sunlight each day and we can look forward to a host of things:
- Sunlight helps boost a chemical in your brain called serotonin, and that can give you more energy and help keep you calm, positive, and focused.
- The sun’s UV rays help your body make Vitamin D, which is important for your bones, blood cells, and immune system.
- Early morning sunlight helps promote better sleep
- Even a short walk in the sunlight helps to boost the mood, fights depression and helps us live longer.
- Promotes healing of skin ailments, wounds, aching bones and muscles.
Sunshine is good, but in moderation with a little sunscreen of course. And when it shows up in your weekly forecast, you can look forward to a week of better health, more laughter, good news on the work front and joy from being outdoors or among young ones. And don’t we all deserve it!
Wishing you a week full of sunshine smiles and good vibes.
India Today Weekly Horoscope for All Sun Signs
For personalised Tarot appointments and Energy Healing DM me or leave a whatsapp message on 9810138315. Follow for tips, info and forecasts here https://www.instagram.com/mitabhan/
Mita Bhan 2022