My deep love for Healing crystals, gemstones and stones began in childhood when I would admire the Jade jewellery worn by mom’s Chinese friends who’d tell me legends and superstitions around the gorgeous green stone. Over the years I began to study Crystals seriously and then learnt to heal with them. All my savings were happily spent buying healing stones in India and across the world adding to my collection.
Ignorantly I was fuelling an industry that was not only raping our mines but exploiting the poor into destroying the environment. Horror stories of mining practices came to view and I decided to stop buying any more new crystals. What I had in my collection would stay, be revered and used as healing tools. If people needed crystals they would be welcome to purchase from my existing stock but I would no longer add to my collection, nor take any requests to source a crystal.
Our mines are rapidly depleting . Let us leave what there is, buried in Earth and respect and cherish what we already have in our homes and offices. Mother Earth has been generous but as humans we’ve overdone the taking as usual. It’s time to conserve, stop buying and to work with what we already have.
Mita Bhan. All Rights Reserved
Additional Reading Link – A friend just me this wonderful explanation here. Thank you 🙂
Tarot cards are relatively new to India. Though the cards have been around since Medieval times in Europe, they were only formally and professional introduced to India in the 1980s by the late Ma Prem Usha. Today nearly 40 years later, they have grown immensely in popularity across the country but there are questions that people ask Tarot readers which are more myths than reality.
Here are a few common myths about the Tarot..
- MYTH – Telephonic readings are not as accurate as face to face readings As in all readings the reader taps into your energies through meditation, accuracy levels are the same in both cases. No readings is ever 100% accurate and no reading is ever carved in stone. Online or offline.
- MYTH – Tarot cards have to be touched with a particular hand. Many people have asked me if they have to use their right hand while picking out their cards. No such rule exists. Use whichever hand is your dominant one.
- MYTH – Tarot cards can only be touched by the reader. The designs, symbols, numbers and pictures on all 78 cards are for all souls to understand and interact with, and can be seen or read by anyone for anyone.
- MYTH -Predictions are valid only for a year. It depends on the question.Though Tarot is not necessarily a tool of prediction and more of a life guide, predictions are valid for what is specified in the question. For example “Where am I headed professionally in 5 years?” ” What are my chances of relocating in the next 3 years?” “How can I ensure I get the promotion in my upcoming appraisal next month?”
- MYTH -Pregnant ladies should not read cards or get their cards read. I was reading the Tarot the night before my caeserian, nothing happened to me or my baby (now a teenager).
These are just a few of the myths people have. The Tarot is just a tool in the hands of a Tarot Reader who can give you an understanding of your past, your present and all the positive choices you have before you to create a wonderful future. And the more informed you are about what’s real and what’s simply a myth about Tarot, the more informative and relevant your sessions will be.
Copyright Mita Bhan. All Rights Reserved.
You’ve been wanting to change your job for months now but nothing’s materialised. You may have been called for an interview but then there was silence. You may have reached out to your contacts but no one’s followed up on their promise, or so it seems. There’s frustration, there’s anxiety and the delays just don’t make sense as you think you deserve a change.
When it comes to these situations, the Tarot never fails to offer memorable insights.
Based on an analysis of career related spreads and the placement of Major Arcana cards, here are a list of possible reasons why it may be happening in no order of preference. Reasons as to why you are not able to change jobs right now, may differ from person to person to differing degrees.
1. Unfinished Karma with your current organisation and certain individuals.
2. Time for a Career Shift to a different industry, job description or location.
3. Time to start your own business or consulting practice.
4. Time for learning a few Life Lessons mainly patience and hope, among others.
5. Insufficient self discipline, self motivation and self confidence and unclear professional goals.
6. Your personal life needs more of your attention.
7. Hidden blessings.
If any of the reasons listed above resonated with your situation, introspect and reach a state of understanding. Where necessary take corrective action. Only you know your current professional situation best and trust that you will move in the direction you wish.
Get in touch for an exclusive professional reading on email/phone or in person firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright Mita Bhan 2018. All Rights Reserved.